Kiekens Axial fans
These fans can be supplied as wall and as built-in ventilator. They are meant for clean air and have a large capacity with regard to a relatively low pressure. Axial fans are available in two versions namely direct driven or driven through V-belt transmission. These fans can also be supplied as roof ventilator and made suitable for higher temperatures.
- Motor capacity up to more than 300 kW
- Low, medium and high pressure fans
- Direct drive by impeller on motorshaft, indirect drive through flexible coupling or belt transmission
- Suitable for clean air, dust-loaded air or material conveyance
- For indoor or outdoor use
OptionsThe industrial fans are available with the following components and options:
- Silencer on in- and outlet
- Covering of fan casing or housing for noise level reduction
- Special drives
- Special surface treatments
- Various types of construction materials, such as stainless steel, aluminium, etc.
- Explosion diminished models
- Gastight versions
- Further technical specifications are available on request.
ServiceIn addition to the supply of industrial fans Kiekens Products is also offering a complete service package on behalf of the own fans as well as of those of other manufacturers, such as:
- On-the-spot balancing
- Analysing vibrations
- Measuring of bearing conditions
- Reconditioning of fans